Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Open to Relaxation


I'm planning to watch the AUS Open on my beautiful Samsung Plasma tonight. I'll be laying back on my comfy brown couch (that feels like a bed) whilst sipping my aromatic Nescafe Mocha. For those who know me... I know I know shame on me! Quick blend is lazy! But today... so am I.
I'll be in trouble for this as I am a big fan of freshly brewed coffee and ofter say to friends that it's the only way to drink it. Boo to me for giving in to the laziness.

I had my first shift of work for the year. It was horrible. I made stupid mistakes and felt lost and nervous. Weird! I soon got into the swing of things and I barely even looked at the clock and so the shift went by quickly. I deserve a little more a break I believe.

This relaxation is also necessary as I need to regain my vocal strength due to a night of excessive alcohol consumption. Mary's Hens night was truly one to remember. It was a true celebration. I think the loud music in the Copacabana club caused me to speak very loud without even realizing and now I need to rejuvenate the vocals.

I'll try this. Doesn't this just look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment