Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Breakfast
























My mistake people. It was Classic Breakfast at "Jamaican Blue". It was satisfying... and the latte... mmm the latte. We ate outdoors and I was perspiring whilst eating the hot breaky, I do not recommend. Stay where he AC is.

To top it off, being the hungry eyed human that I am. I bought a boost, watermelon crush flavored. My boost Fave.

Folks, I hope my happy happy cheerfulness isn't making you sick. I am off to Currumbin I believe it's called (unsure of the spelling) to absorb QLD's natural beauty. I'll be heading back to Melbourne tomorrow, back to the hustle and bustle so I'm making the most out of today.

When I return I'll be in costume preparation for a good friend of mine's Hens night, shout out to Mary Rose! Still undecided as to what outfit to wear but should be decided by the time I touch down in Melbourne for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment