Friday, January 15, 2010

Aeroplanes & Stomach Pains

Oh dear, so it seems I'm some what of a nervous fly-er. I just touched down in Melbourne town this afternoon and the flight home was a flight I'd rather forget. I have never experienced such turbulence, it felt like I was on the ship ride at Seaworld. I mean, I've been on that ride once before and that was the last time I had felt that much motion sickness. What made it even more embarrassing was the kid next to me looking at me in wonder. I bet he was thinking "why is this lady freakin' out so much".

Despite my frustration at the pilots inability to save my stomach from knotting up, we managed to touched down safe; so thank God for that. I have never been so happy to be on solid ground.

Soon as I got home, I laid on my bed. Oh how I missed you my bed. I need all the rest I can get tonight as I know tomorrow will be a wild night out with the beautiful women of "Sex In The City (Of Melbourne)". Mary's Hens night here I come... dressed as Samantha I've decided (finally). Thank you to my Sister Kim for the outfit rental. No pic posts as of yet, and still unsure whether there will be *grins*.

No comments:

Post a Comment