Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday Speech


As another year of life unfolds, I am eager and willing to be a better me. Old and past fears are no longer and I venture on older and wiser than yesterday.

Thanks to all those who greeted me Happy Birthday. I had a ball at my small Escobar shindig and my birthday lunch was fantastic.

It truly was a HAPPY Birthday and I know that this year will be different to the last and just as interesting. Ahead of me I face the challenge of launching my first independently created and funded EP, with the kind help and service of my good friend Havo and also the support of my loving friends, family and partner.



The hard copy of the single has almost depleted, hopefully by the end of the weekend it will have. However, it WILL still be available online through iTunes.

That said, I believe a whole lot of Hard Work is in order. Life goes on and I'd like to live mine slowly, one day at a time, that way I don't miss a thing.

Cheer to the Years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Love,

    Loving the pic. Good to see you're back on the blogging band wagon?? Anywho - happy belated birthday....
    !!!

    Berns

    ReplyDelete