Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1st Single Release of EP (1st of April, 2010)

Well hello all, apologies for the absence. I've been hard at work with my producer Havo writing the EP which, thankfully, is approximately 96% all written. ye yeah!

There's my semi excuse for not blogging BUT! I'm back and determined to stay on it. For those who have been following. Those songs/lyrics that I posted earlier, are finished. Feels good to say that. The next part... RECORDING!

This is the fun part, it's the part where your efforts are put into audio form and you can place em on repeat until you are sick of them. Unfortunately lovely people, there's still a slight wait for the entire thing but the 1st single is coming soooooon.

1st of April, 2010!

I'll be posting the track up in all channels possible.

MYSPACE / FACEBOOK / BLOG / TWITTER etc

Details are still a little sketchy, but here goes me. Please support me if you feel me. Haters not welcome =D oh and by the way these photos are from the recording sessions that took place last Friday and Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment